Registration Start and End Times
We will accept registration beginning on Mondays at 9:00 am and will close once we have reached our capacity for the coming Sunday service.
Sunday services will begin at 9:30 am. Attendees are to arrive 10 minutes before the service and be seated no later than 5 minutes before the start time.
Registration is now closed for this coming Sunday. Please try again next Monday at 9 am.
How to Register
You can register either by filling out the form below or by calling the church office at 613-725-9487. As we are expecting a high volume of calls on Monday morning, please leave a message with your name, phone number and email address if you are unable to get through right away.
If you are registering for people within your bubble, you will need to include the total number in your group, plus their first and last names.
Confirming Your Registration
After you use the form to register, you will receive a confirmation email. Please check your spam/junk folder if you don’t see it in your inbox. If you have registered online, there is no need to call the office. Confirmations can also be done by phone.
* All information will be kept confidential by ASW and will be used to assist with contact-tracing, in-person attendance and to ensure equity.
What happens if ASW is full for a Sunday service?
Please keep in mind that initially we have a very limited capacity. We will confirm by email or phone by Saturday to let you that you can attend and we will use this process week by week.
We ask for your patience and flexibility as we navigate this new reality together. Our plans will need adjusting as we gain experience offering in-person worship while also sharing our worship online.
Attending a Sunday Service? In brief…
- you must wear a mask – please bring your own. If you forget, we’ll have disposable ones on-site
- there will be one entrance and one exit – the main sanctuary doors off the Richmond Road courtyard
- a greeter will take you to your seat
- please leave immediately after the service
- only the washroom in the sanctuary will be open
- there will be no water cooler, but you may bring your own
- When exchanging the Peace with your fellow parishioners, please remember that physical contact with those outside your family is not permitted during this Amber phase.
- During Communion, you will remain in your seats and the clergy will bring the host to you. A sidesperson will provide you will hand sanitizer before and after you remove your mask to take the host. If you are unable to receive the wheat wafer, a rice wafer is available.
- When the service ends, please remain in your seats until a sidesperson indicates that it is time for you to leave through the Richmond Road doors. The sidespeople will guide everyone, in order to maintain safe distances.
- All you need to know is included in the ASW Amber Plan and Sunday morning appendix.
- Please Note: This service is being recorded, so if you attend in-person, there is a possibility that you may appear on the recording.